Stream Player is lightweight internet stream player to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicate player window
MeMyselfAndI is proud to announce the new release of Stream Player, an important update to its lightweight internet stream player developed for Mac OS X. Stream Player offers several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window, it was developed specifically to be very simple to use, but include features often missed in alternative players.
Currently available features
• Quick opening as a source of a media stream
- URL text or HTML source snippet selection
- local HTML files
either from OSX services and context menus or using drag & drop onto the application dock icon, status menu icon or any stream window.
• Full screen, always on top and caption less player windows.
• Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching f.e. multiple web cams at once.
• Automatic stream title detection.
• Automatic, user configurable embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content.
• Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup.
• Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists.
• Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows closed.